Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 7 (July 8th)





Today after breakfast we (along with Alison) headed over for a quick visit to my step-grandma Fern's house to visit her and my Aunt Christy. It was a nice visit especially playing with their hyper dog Jasper. Afterwards, we picked up Ethan at his house and went over to Aunt Vickie, Uncle Dave, and Torrie's house where we are overnighting. We had grilled cheeses (some with ham) and other sandwiches for lunch & then Mom, Aunt Vickie, and I went into Hermann to visit my great-uncle's grave and the grocery store in McKittrick (between Rhineland and Hermann) and went back to Aunt Vickie's where my grandpa had shown up to see us. We had spaghetti for dinner & the cousins continued to play together until Ethan left to end our Day 7 adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment